Have you ever faced with Windows password forgotten problem? If so, how did you break Windows password after you forgot it? If not, suppose you may encounter with it someday, so let’s learn how to break Windows password today. Here this article will tell you some efficient methods to break your forgotten or lost Windows password on Windows 7, Vista, and XP etc. With these 3 methods, you can easily break all forgotten passwords on almost any Windows operating system.
Now, let’s see how these methods work.
Method 1: Break Windows password with another administrator account. (For all Windows versions)
Here we take Windows 7 password reset for example. If you have an account with admin privilege, you can break the forgotten password easily. The accounts also include the built-in or default admin account in system. Follow these steps:
- Step 1: Login to a computer with a user account which has admin privilege.
- Step 2: Click Start, type lusrmgr.msc in the search box and press Enter key.
- Step 3: Open “Users”, right-click a user account which you want to reset its password and select “Set password…”
- Step 4: Type a new password and input it again to confirm, click “OK”.
If you don’t have such an administrator account, you can go to Method2.
Method 2: Break Windows password with a created Windows password reset disk
If you created a Windows password reset disk in the past, then you can easily break your forgotten password by this disk. Below are the simple steps:
- If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows displays a message that the password is incorrect. Click “OK” to close the message.
- Click “Reset password”, and then insert your password reset disk.
- Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
- Log on with the new password. If you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk. You don’t need to make a new one.
If no such a password reset disk was ever created, then you have to rely on a professional Windows password breaker tool.
Method3: Break Windows password with reliable Windows password breaker tool—Windows Password Reset Std.
Windows Password Reset Std is designed for breaking the lost Windows Password including Windows XP, Vista and 7 passwords. It has been regard as the best password recovery tool, easy, friendly and totally safe. Below are the easy steps to break Windows password with this unique tool.
- Step1: Download and install, run the Windows Password Reset Std on a working computer.
- Step2: Burn Windows Password Reset Std. ISO file to a blank and writable CD/DVD
- Step3: Break the forgotten Windows password with the burned CD/DVD.
- Step4: In less than one minute, the forgotten password can be removed, and you then can log on to your computer without a password.
As you can see, the dread of forgotten Windows password can be easily put behind you. So, from now on, you will be never afraid of Windows password problem!